Kamis, 09 Juli 2009

upset...!

I hate about this situation.. Tax case.. Fixing accounting problems, thats Makes me angry, sad, weak, and hopeless..
I feel like an idiot when my boss known about lots mistake that i made.. When many problems came with more worst situation that makes time didnt stop to pushing me thinking that my mental down within..
I try to fix it, but even i solve that, i make it worst..
Oh God, u answer my question now.. I not match with this division..
2 years i was working at tax division in Tax consultant company and moving in new holding company.. I love tax, i love accounting, i love analyse, but i m not enjoy it.. I more love design and writing story that my talent which people said i m good in that. Not different with my first experience, the new office i work makes me stress, i think that not my boss fault, but it because me.. I feel confusing when i life with lyin tax count that cause all i do become mistake.. What i supposed to do? Run or stay? When my friend resign, thats make me do same? Greatest thing what i wanna do is fix my mistake as soo as, pray, and slow down continuing made my own bussiness.. Wish me luck!